Wolf Military Classic 9mm 115 grain Ammo Review
Kyle with True Shot here to review the Wolf Polyformance 45 ACP full metal jacket 230 grain ammunition available at trueshotgunclub.com
Wolf Performance Ammunition is a leader in top quality ammunition at affordable prices. Wolf ammunition is manufactured in factories across Russia and sells ammunition under the Wolf Performance, Polyformance and Military Classic and Wolf Gold brands. They manufacture both steel and brass cased ammunition.
Let’s Start With The Specs:
1. This Wolf Polyformance 230 grain ammo is steel cased with a lead projectile that has a bimetal jacket.
2. This ammo produces Muzzle velocity of 850 feet per second.
3. We sell these in cases of 500 rounds and boxes of 50 rounds.
Now let’s talk about what we like about this ammunition:
1. I’ve never like steel ammunition, to be honest, I was expecting the worst and to confirm all the horror stories I’ve heard about steel. But my opinion of steel cased ammo changed after shooting this Wolf.
2. I am happy to report that this product performed flawlessly. Furthermore, we talked to executives at Wolf who confirmed that the myths about steel ammo being harder on barrels and extractors were exactly that, myths.
3. The price on steel 45ACP will save you over 20% compared to brass cased ammunition.
1. While the projectile is lead, the jacket is a bimetal, which means you likely cannot shoot this at indoor ranges. But if you’re shooting outdoors this is a great round.
2. We know a lot of people like to reload but steel cased ammunition is not reloadable.
This Wolf Polyformance 230 grain ammunition changed my opinion of steel cased ammunition. Before we shot it, I avoided steel cased ammo, now I will be shooting steel whenever I shoot outdoors. If you’re shooting outdoors, this product is a must! It’s so much cheaper than brass cased ammo that you can spend more time at the range! Plus, Wolf Ammunition has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, meaning, if you are not fully satisfied, Wolf will refund your money on the unused portion of the ammunition, so what have you got to lose? If you have never shot steel, do yourself a favor and purchase some. Like us, you will be pleasantly surprised.
If you’re looking to order this product or any other, please visit our website at trueshotgunclub.com, call us at (888)736-6587 Or, if you prefer, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for joining us on this review of the Wolf Polyformance 45 Auto 230 grain full metal jacket ammunition, I’m Kyle, reminding you; to keep shooting.