Sellier & Bellot 9mm 115 Grain Ammo Review
Kyle with True Shot here to review the Sellier & Bellot 9mm 115 grain full metal jacket Ammunition available at trueshotgunclub.com
Sellier & Bellot ammunition is part of CBC Defense who exports to over 130 countries, meeting the needs of Military, Law Enforcement and the commercial markets. CBC Defense has become one of the largest ammunition manufactures in the world and is one of the largest suppliers of ammunition to NATO and allied forces worldwide.
Let’s Start With The Specs:
1. Sellier & Bellot ‘s 9mm round is a 115-grain full metal jacket bullet that produces muzzle velocity of 1,280 Feet Per Second and Muzzle energy of 418 foot pounds.
2. We sell these in cases of 2000 rounds, 1,000 rounds, 500 rounds with an ammo can and by 50 round boxes.
Now let’s talk about what we like about this ammunition:
1. This 9mm is simply the best bang for your buck for target ammunition you will find.
2. We have shot thousands and thousands of these rounds and have yet to have an issue with the quality or accuracy. Being one of the largest suppliers of ammunition to NATO forces, we would expect nothing less.
1. Admittingly, over the last few years we have become ammo snobs but we haven’t found a downside to the Sellier & Bellot 9mm 115 grain ammo. It’s clean and goes bang every time we pull the trigger.
We have sold millions of rounds of this S&B 9mm and we take customer feedback seriously, just about everyone who buys this product comes back for more because it performs flawlessly and the price is outstanding. If you are looking for a good target or practice round, look no further than this Sellier & Bellot 9mm 115-grain ammunition.
If you’re looking to order this product or any other, please visit our website at trueshotgunclub.com, call us at (888)736-6587 Or, if you prefer, you can email us at email@example.com.
Thanks for joining us on this review of the Sellier & Bellot 9mm 115-grain full metal jacket ammunition, I’m Kyle, reminding you; to keep shooting.